Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Past





Thanksgiving is my holiday. For some reason Thanksgiving dinner ends up at my house more years than not. It seems to be centrally located for my family and was an easy place for Josh's family to gather while Robert was in Law School. Last year we had nearly twenty people stay with us. This year it will only be Josh's parents, but I'm still looking forward to having family in our home. Here's a few things I may or may not miss:

-Anjuli's pumpkin drink and cranberry sauce, she really is one of the most creative cooks I know.
-Rob and Janette cooking the Turkey, I never have to worry about the main dish when they are invited.
-My oven on fire, OK so it wasn't that bad but I'm glad Aaron and Rob figured it out before I ruined dinner with the fire extinguisher.
-Cousins!!!
-Naked babies rolling on my floor, I know Phen's an old man now but last year he had the cutest naked bum.
-Auntie Drea, she is this calm laid back presence in the midst of chaos.
-20 people, one bathroom ...no need to elaborate.
-Being Thankful for warm socks.

Happy Thanksgiving, I Love and miss you all.