Monday, July 13, 2009

Meeting the Cousin

Guess what we found?!!! I can finally post some pics from the past month. Here are a few photos from our trip to Seattle and the #1 motivation for taking three boys over the mountain pass to Emerald City.
Baby Olan. Isn't he the cutest.
He and Porter where born 13 days apart.






The last two photos are of Porter at the "Baby Spa". I told Josh one of my worst fears was once we saw my brother and his new baby we would realize how neglected our poor third child is. Sure enough their first born smelt sweet as can be, had his own bathing station, changing station and sleep area, new clothes everyday, etc. etc.. Porter on the other hand had taken five baths since his birth, gets changed on the carpet and sleeps on top of one blanket that I think I've washed maybe twice (it's his favorite and there's not time to wash the darn thing between naps). So sleeping in his cousins crib with matching bumpers and mobile, then bathing and getting dressed on the deluxe changing pad was a luxury for our little Po.