Friday, March 13, 2009

The sun is out, seasons are changing, lakes are melting and the promise of spring is in the air. Everywhere we go we pass lakes that are slowly transforming from cold, frozen slabs to blue reflections of sun and clouds. I love it. I can't believe what a difference this change has made in my mood and outlook. The walks to the mailbox are no longer a windy dash, instead we get out the bikes take our time and explore a little bit longer. The backyard is open for business and the golf ball collection is growing again. So refreshing.

It finally feels like this pregnancy is coming to and end. Thank goodness. I'm looking forward to holding another baby in my arms, but sharing my body with the little fella is getting old. With about seven weeks to go I'm beginning to get very excited and a bit anxious. Can I really handle three? We'll see. Right now I have "hope" that I can. Thank-you Spring!!!